Terms & Conditions
- a) These terms and conditions set out the basis on which you can use our website. By ordering goods from ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS you are deemed to have understood and accepted these terms and conditions, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms and Conditions.
- b) The supplier of the goods featured is ROCHE-FLINT LTD, Registered office, Gothic House, Barker Gate, Nottingham, NG1 1JU. Registered number 9464432 (England and Wales) You may contact us at this address or by email email@example.com or call us on 01158913763 (National call rates apply). Telephone calls to and from ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS may be recorded or monitored as part of our efforts to further improve service to our customers.
- c) In these Terms and Conditions ‘Working Day’ means Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm, in each week except any Bank or Public Holidays.
- d) In these terms and conditions ‘goods’, ‘hair extensions’ and ‘hair extension products’ means tape for fixing wigs; wigs for wear; wigs; hair clips; hair extensions; hair (false -); hair pieces; hair (Plaited -); hair (Tresses of -) and human hair; human hairpieces, hair extension cases / boxes, brushes.
2) Intellectual Property, Software and Content
- a) The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- b) You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS.
3) Terms of Sale
- a) All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Your order is accepted and a contract is formed between ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS and you when we despatch the goods you have ordered and not before. All orders for goods until accepted or rejected at its discretion by ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase goods pursuant to these conditions and all goods are offered subject to availability.
- b) In order to contract with ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS retain the right to refuse any request made by you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
4) Pricing and Availability
- a) Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotations, price lists, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS
- a) Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed.
- a) Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- b) Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods or supply of services are approximate only, ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS shall not be liable for any delay with regards thereto howsoever caused. Time for delivery or supply shall not be of the essence unless previously specified by the buyer and agreed in writing by ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS.
- c) The buyer agrees that ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS will where necessary, deliver consignments to a neighbour of the consignee or leave the consignment in a safe place. Unless it is specified otherwise by the buyer and agreed in writing by ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS.
- d) Next Day Delivery UK:
i) Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday will be delivered the next working day before 6pm. Depending on the stock level of selected colours and methods at our discretion.
ii) Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be despatched Monday for delivery before 6pm on Tuesday. Depending on the stock level of selected colours at our discretion.
- e) Following the delivery of goods unless the Buyer notifies ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS within 3 working days of any discrepancies in the goods received all the goods ordered as stated on the delivery note shall be deemed to have been delivered.
- a) ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS reserves the right to make any changes in the specification of the goods which are required to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory requirements, or where the goods are to be supplied to ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS specification which do not materially affect their quality or performance. Whilst ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS will endeavour to supply the product ordered, ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS reserves the right to supply hair extension products of a comparable specification without notice and to vary to a reasonable extent the qualities delivered by those ordered to conform with ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS or its suppliers standard packaging.
8) Promotional discount codes
- a) We may from time to time offer promotional discount codes which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made through this Website.
- b) The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
- c) Parts i), ii) and iii) relate to all ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS promotions, competitions and discount codes (unless otherwise stated).
i) Only one promotion code can be used per order.
ii) Maximum pre-discount spend limit of £71.99 applies per order.
iii) A promotion code can’t be used after an order has been placed.
- a) By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
10) Right to cancel, Returns & Exchanges
- a) Refunds and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of receipt of the order, providing the product is in its original condition and unopened.
- b) The Returns period will expire after 14 days from the day on which the buyer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and as indicated by the buyer acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- c) To exercise the right to cancel or exchange, the buyer must inform ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS of their decision to cancel or exchange this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). Our contact details are:
- i) ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS, Gothic House, Barker Gate, Nottingham, NG1 1JU e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel: 01158913763 (National call rates apply).
- d) You may also use the online contact form, but it is not obligatory.
- e) To meet the cancellation returns and exchanges deadline, the buyer must send their communication to ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS their right to cancel, or exchange before the cancellation period has expired.
- f) Effects of cancellation – Refunds
- g) It’s free to return an order back to us, Click Here To Return Your Order. It is a 2 working day tracked service. If you would like to arrange a different postal option, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that tracks the delivery and insures you for the value of the goods.. Failure to send the products to the given address and instructions for the designated courier or delivery service will or may lead to a loss of product of which we take no responsibilty and are not liable for any loss to the buyer/customer in any way or responsibility to obtain the goods lost.
- h) If you cancel an order that hasnt been dispatched, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any hair extension products supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. The deduction can be up to the value of the goods.
ii) We will make the refund without undue delay, and not later than-
(1) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any hair extension products supplied, or
(2) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the hair extension products, or
(3) If there were no hair extension products supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
iii) We will make the refund using the same means of payment as used by the buyer for the initial transaction, unless the buyer has expressly stated and ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS have agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
iv) We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods via tracked delivery to the correct address and someone has signed for the parcel, whichever is the earliest.
v) The buyer shall send back the hair extension products, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the buyer communicates their cancellation from this contract to ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
vi) The buyer is only liable for any diminished value of the hair extension products resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the hair extension products. For the avoidance of doubt, the hair extension products cannot be inspected as you would be allowed to in a retail shop, the hair extensions cannot be removed from the outer packaging, so as to inspect the colour, quality and length. Hair extensions products must not be removed from the insert and the hygiene bands must not be removed. If the hair extension products have been removed from the packaging and / or the hygiene bands have been removed and / or the hair extensions have been tried on or worn and / or dyed this will result in total loss of value of the hair extension products and no refund will be issued under any circumstances.
10. i) Circumstances under which there is no right to cancel
i) The buyers, right to cancel, return or exchange hair extension products, will be lost in the following circumstances-
(1) The hair extension products have been removed from their packaging and / or hygiene bands have been removed and / or the hair extensions have been tried on or worn and / or dyed, and / or
(2) The buyer fails to notify ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS on or before the cancellation period expires as set out in clause 10) b) and 10) c) and 10) d) and 10) e), and / or
(3) The buyer fails to send back the hair extension products or hand them over within the time period allowed and as specified in clauses 10) f) v).
11. j) Exchange
12. k) The buyer can exchange their hair extensions for any reason provided always that-
(1) The hair extension products have not been removed from the packaging and / or the hygiene bands have not been removed and the hair extensions have not been worn and / or tried on and / or dyed, and
(2) The buyer notifies ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS of their wish to exchange the hair extension products 14 days of receipt of the order.
(3) The buyer sends back the hair extension products or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which the buyer communicates their cancellation from this contract to ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
13. l) We will process the exchange without undue delay, and not later than-
(1) 5 working days after the day we receive back from the buyer any hair extension products to be exchanged, or
(2) (If earlier) 5 working days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned and we have received the hair extension products to be exchanged.
(3) The exchanged items will be dispatched to the buyer using a royal mail tracked delivery service.
(4) ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS will bear the cost of the delivery service stated in clause 10) h) iii) only any other delivery requested by the buyer will be charged at that delivery service current rate.
ii) ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS will bear the cost of 1 number exchange only. Costs related to any subsequent requests by the buyer to exchange the hair extensions products will be the liability of the buyer at the agreed rate.
11) Warranty and Liability
- a) Hair extension products found to be defective, incorrectly supplied or invoiced as a result of error on the part of ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS will be replaced or refunded without additional cost to the buyer. Provided always that:
i) The buyer notifies ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS in writing of the defect or error, and
ii) The buyer makes the hair extension products available for ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS by sending to us the product from the original delivery address, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which the buyer informs ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS of the defect.
2. b) This warranty is given by ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS subject to the condition that ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS instructions and/or care guide and/or aftercare, misuse, alteration or repair without ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS
3. c) Where any valid claim in respect of any goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to meet specification is notified ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS in accordance with these conditions, ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS shall be entitled to repair or replace the goods (or the part in question) free of charge or, at ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS sole discretion, refund to the buyer the price of the goods (or proportionate part of the price), but ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS shall have no further liability to the Buyer.
4. d) Except in respect to death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence, the Company shall not be liable to the Buyer by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at/of common law, or under the express terms of the contract for any consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (and whether caused by negligence of ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS, its employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the goods and services or their use or resale by the buyer.
5. e) The buyer agrees that he/she is best able to estimate the extent and nature of the insurance cover suitable for its business and property from time to time and that it is reasonable for ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS to sell the goods and fix the purchase price on the basis of the exclusions and limitations of liability which price would be higher were such provisions altered in these conditions and the buyer agrees that he/she will be responsible for effecting insurance cover in respect of any loss or damage of whatsoever kind or howsoever caused either by reason of the negligence of ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS or otherwise to premises, plant or to other property and ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS shall have no legal liability in respect of any such loss or damage.
6. f) ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS shall not be liable to the buyer or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason in any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS obligations in relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond the Company’s reasonable control:-
i) Act of God, adverse weather conditions, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident.
ii) War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition.
iii) Acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any Governmental, parliamentary or local authority.
iv) Import or export regulations or embargoes.
v) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of the Company or of a third party).
vi) Difficulties in obtaining raw materials, labour, fuel, parts or machinery.
vii) Power failure or breakdown in any vehicle or machinery or any computer malfunction.
viii) The imposition of Stopping, Waiting, Parking or similar restrictions which delay or prevent the Company from reasonably affecting delivery of the goods.
- a) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use of this Website or your breach of the terms and conditions.
- a) ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the terms and conditions and/or any page of this Website.
- a) If any part of the terms and conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
- a) We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise: please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
- a) If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
17) Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- a) These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18) Entire Agreement
- a) The terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS. Any waiver of any provision of the terms and conditions will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of ROCHE HAIR EXTENSIONS.
- b) Nothing in this agreement shall confer, nor do the parties intend to confer, any enforceable right on any third party and the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) 1999 shall not apply.