Returns & Exchanges
We are committed to ensuring you are completely satisfied with your purchase every time you shop with Roche Hair Extensions. If for any reason you are not satisfied with any of the products purchased from us, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Refunds and exchanges are accepted within 14 days of receipt of the order, providing the product is in its original condition and unopened.
- When returning an item, providing it is in its original condition and within 14 days of receipt, a refund will be issued with the original delivery cost deducted.
- To request a refund or exchange, customers must inform us within 14 days of receipt by post using the exchange/returns form that is included with the order or alternatively via email sent to email@example.com.
- If you have informed us within 14 days of receipt by post or email, the returned goods need to be received by Roche Hair Extensions no later than 14 days of the communication.
- Items cannot be exchanged for a different size or product but we will exchange for an alternate colour.
- Postage for the first exchange is free for uk orders, The exchanged item(s) will be dispatched by UK Standard Delivery aiming for a delivery time of 3-5 working days. If an alternative delivery service is requested by the customer, this is payable by the customer, as are any further exchanges.
- We are not liable for any responsibility for products that are returned to us. For your own protection, we recommend that you use a delivery service that can be tracked or that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Due to hygiene reasons hair extensions must be unworn and not removed from the cardboard backing before returning or exchanging. If the hair extensions have been removed from the cardboard backing or have been worn then a refund will not be issued. Hair products must not have been opened and still be in their original condition (package seal and hair band intact). All packaging must be returned with any return or exchange. We may refuse a refund or exchange if the product has been used or opened.
- If an item is found to be used or tampered with, you will be notified via email within 14 days of its return. You will have the option to pay for its return to you. If you do not reply or refuse to make payment for its return to you, the item will be held for 30 days and then destroyed.
- Hair samples are non-returnable
To return or exchange the item, complete the returns & exchange form and invoice that is included with your order and return the item(s) to the address above. It may delay your refund / exchange process if you do not include these two things. If you no longer have your invoice, please include a note outlining the reason for the return/exchange, your name, address, order number and if requesting an exchange please include details of which colour you would like.
How to Return My Order
You can return using the Online Royal Mail Tracked Returns© website where you can download and print the label at your printer or print it in your local office. In most case your order package would fit in the size/weight limit. However in case your return package exceed the limit please contact us for further advice. It’s a 2 working day tracked service. Click Here To Return Your Order
I Received The Wrong Item
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please Contact Us quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product(s) and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return.
If the item you received is faulty, please contact us quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then advise on how to proceed with the return. You have 30 days from the purchase date to return the item to us.
If the hair extensions appear faulty due to quality issues, the fault must be reported to us within 30 days of the purchase date due to human hair being a consumable item during wear. We require any faulty hair back in full for testing and examination. Hair must be received by us within 7 days of the reported date before any further damage can occur. If no fault is present, or the hair has been damaged in any way by the customer, the goods will be returned to the customer and we will not refund or replace the goods. We recommend the usage of hair products we suggest in our hair care instructions. We will not refund if our products have not been maintained properly. Refunds or exchanges will be the equivalent value of hair products received.
How Long Will It Take To Refund Me?
Before contacting us please take note of the timescales required to process a refund:
- Please allow 5 working days from receipt of a return for us to process a refund. This may take longer during the Christmas Period.
- Once a refund is processed you will receive an email confirming this (the email will be sent to the same email address where your Order Confirmation email was sent).
- After receiving the return confirmation email, please allow a further 5-10 working days for the refund to be credited to your account. This timescale is dictated by your bank or card issuer and is outside of our control. (N.B Your refund will be credited to the same card with which you made your original purchase. If for any reason this is not possible, (i.e. the card had been declined or has expired) we will send a cheque to your billing address.
When Will I Receive My Replacement?
Before contacting us please take note of the timescales required to process an exchange:
- Please allow 3 working days from receipt of a return for us to process an exchange.
Once the exchange has been processed please allow the following additional days for delivery of your replacement item:
- UK – Up to 7 Working Days
Do I Have To Pay For Return Postage?
It’s free to return an order back to us, Click Here To Return Your Order. It is a 2 working day tracked service. If you would like to arrange a different postal option, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that tracks the delivery and insures you for the value of the goods.
Why have you not refunded the delivery charge?
Delivery charges (the cost you originally paid to have the order delivered to you) are non-refundable unless you have received an incorrect or faulty item from us and have requested a refund.